Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tea and Anime

Oliva Lee sent me to one of the most beautiful websites I've ever seen.  Teavana.com.  I've already made an account and a wishlist.  Now to beg my dad to buy me some, hahaha.

I know this may sound strange, but I've been watching a lot of anime for thinspiration.  The characters are all so tiny and delicate.  It almost doesn't matter that they aren't real.  I want to look as they do, innocent and fragile, with just a hint of an edge.  

It was pouring buckets outside, and I didn't feel like getting soaked in the 15 minute walk to the gym.  Now I feel incredibly lazy, but oh well.  There is always tomorrow.  I did well with calories, so I'll just take things one step at a time.


And our horrific news story of the day is.... Deep.Fried.Kool-Aid.  What the fuck?

2 comments:

  1. Who seriously wants to walk 15 minutes in the rain only to sweat then walk another 15 minutes in the rain? Sounds like a nothankyou to me. lol

    Everyone in this little community LOVES tea, but I hate it! I wish I liked it so I could share my favorites and stuff.

    I'm intrigued by this anime stuff... you should post some thinspo! The only anime I've ever really gotten into was Hayao Miyazaki ("Totoro", "Howl's Moving Castle", "Spirited Away", "Kiki"). Nothing else really caught my interest. My husband loves it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use anime for thinspiration too. Shhh its a secret. haha

    Oops not anymore. :P

    I wouldn't want to walk in the rain either. My hair would poof into an afro. D:

    ReplyDelete