Friday, June 10, 2011

A strange sort of homesickness.

I woke up this morning to an incredibly sore back and the sounds of typing across the room.  In a way, I miss my house.  But then again, I don't.  I miss my own bed; I don't miss my family.  Strange, that my mind would prioritize a bed over family.

I worked off my period bloat.  So that puts me back down at 147.  Hooray!  I really want to be 140 by the time I leave here, but I don't know how that's going to work.  I definitely want to be 137 by July 21st, when I get to visit my university of choice.  I won't mention it by name here.  Just know that it is far, far away, and I couldn't be more excited.

Nicole asked if I write fiction a couple posts back.  Once upon a time.  A long time ago in a land far away.  I was alright.  Not bad, not fabulous.  Many years from now if I ever run out of money or something, I'm planning on writing a memoir about my various mental illnesses.  Hah.

She and Escape Artist also asked about my palpitations.  You would think that caffeine would make them worse, but mine are purely exercise induced these days.  I do still sometimes get them when I'm having a really bad anxiety attack, but that's rare.  Thank you for your concern though :)

1 comment: