Sunday, June 5, 2011

Finally below 150

Stepped on the scale this morning.  I didn't have my glasses on, so I couldn't read it well.  It seemed somewhere in the middle of 140 and 150.  So I finally broke below 150 again.  Other than my mini-binge at home yesterday, all I had to eat was a banana, cut into 1/3s and eaten in tiny little bites for lunch, dinner, and a bedtime snack.  So that might have had something to do with it.  I feel dehydrated, and I might fast today.  I don't know.  I have a headache and my blood pressure is low, so we'll see.

I let A borrow my computer last night, and when I checked the history, nothing was amiss, but I need to be more careful.  In a fit of paranoia, I changed the url to my blog, but I think I'll leave the rest of it alone for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment