Monday, June 13, 2011

Lugubrious Monday

I'm in one of those periods in my life where I just want to ditch all of my friends.  Start over.  I've done it before.  The only thing stopping me is that I'm fucking living with A until the end of June.  I hate everyone, and I just want to leave.

The boy with blue hair thinks I'm sexy.  As if.  At 140lbs, I am far from sexy.  Cute, maybe.  But not sexy. I might hook up with him anyway.  I just can't deal with the noise in my head, and I need something to shut it up.  I need to do something reckless and dumb.

I need to get away from this horrible school.  I need to just stop eating.  I need medication.  I need to not need anymore.


4 comments:

  1. I hope that you find what you are looking for, my dear.
    Stay positive, stay beautiful. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could ditch all of my friends too. but i need them too much to be able too.

    we're always going to need. i wish there was a way around it, but there isn't. i hate relying on things too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like that with my friends too- they always seems to ditch me first though. I hope it all works out though, it sounds tough *hug*
    Congrats on 140 lbs :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ik how u feel! i get tht way 2 good luck

    ReplyDelete