Thursday, June 23, 2011

Going for 48 Hours

I'm still not 139.  GODFUCKINGDAMNIT.  I don't know why this is so important to me, but it is.  The suggestions for low-cal Gatorade and power aid sound great.  Unfortunately, I don't know where I could find some on campus.  Everything you buy here with the exception of tea and diet coke is full fat, full calorie.  It scares the shit out of me.  But yeah, not eating until dinner tonight.  I won't go to the gym, but I'm definitely not eating.  Everything is sore and my heart is pounding, but I don't give a shit.

Thinspo.










2 comments:

  1. Be safe girl. You've done exceptionally well. I'm fasting today too. Hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job!! If you're starting to feel a little too off, just drink some juice or eat some celery. But you can do it! Just keep your eyes on the prize and it'll be here in no time. :)

    ReplyDelete