Saturday, June 18, 2011

Perfect Eyes Will Have Perfect Aim

Today I had lunch and dinner with my dad and sister.  We had sushi.  Miso soup, edamame, a spicy veggie roll.  A veritable feast.  And then frozen yogurt.  My God, it was hard to smile and look normal and eat all that food.  But somehow I did.  Now I'm ending the day at 785 calories.  I don't want to call it a bust, because I do have an additional 100 liquid calories to be applied three times a week, and frozen yogurt is technically liquid, right?  Hah, let's go with that.  I'm thinking about adding in a special occasions clause to my plan, but that's just weak and lazy.

I did my morning calisthenics, and I think if I do another set, I'll let myself eat 5 strawberries for dinner.  Or maybe just a cup of tea.  I still can't get rid of this one song that put my head in a bad place.  I just want to take up less space.  I want to transcend need, become air and water and bones and nothing else.

3 comments:

  1. Good thing that sushi is healthy. I wouldn't call it a bust. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it sounds bad. If you feel bad, just do some extra exercises. But I wouldn't feel bad. You could count the soup as liquid calories too. It sounds fairly healthy so you shouldn't really worry. Frozen yogurt is generally healthier than ice cream and edamame is healthy. No idea about sushi but Thin or Not said it is so I'm going to guess it is. And the egg roll had veggies so it's at least somewhat healthy. So don't worry about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd put the soup at liquid calories and everything else is healthy too; it could have been a lot worse and been totally unhealthy like a pizza or a burger and chips/fries. :) Don't worry xx

    ReplyDelete