Friday, June 24, 2011

Anxious Nights

I spent over an hour on the phone with my therapist.  I was having a breakdown after I purged blood.  I'm pretty sure I just scratched up the back of my throat, but still.  Life is a lot to handle sometimes.  I've decided to not count calories for the next week.  I need some sanity.  After next week I'll start the Thin Skinny Slim diet or whatever the fuck it's called.  I just need some time to myself.

This may sound desperate, but if anyone wants to talk, email me at chubbybones12@yahoo.com.  I'm lonely, and my roommate is gone.  Yeah, I'm pathetic.


At least gay marriage was approved in New York.  Just one more step towards equality <3

3 comments:

  1. oh baby!!!! im so sorry that happened to you !!!! :(
    i know u can do it this next week !!! i'm sure it's going to be hard BUT YOU CAN DO it!!!! that was a big step calling ur therapist have a gr8 weekend love u deserve it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that must be so hard for you! I hope things feel better soon!
    Good idea not counting calories for a while, it will probably help you :)
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always so afraid to purge blood. I know I would freak out if I did but it would probably keep me from purging for quite a while. I hope not counting calories helps you.
    I emailed you.
    And gay marriage should be legal everywhere.
    Stay strong. :)

    ReplyDelete