Friday, June 24, 2011

139!

I broke the fast at 42 hours, which I don't really mind.  The longest I've ever gone before was around 45, so making it 48 when my dorm room is full of food is just a little ridiculous.  Had a yogurt and an orange, and then ate dinner with my friends and purged it.  I felt sort of bad while I was purging.  Like, everything that was coming up was green and healthy, full of nutrients my body probably needed after not eating.  But oh well.  I'm 139 this morning, so I couldn't be happier.

This picture is one of my new favorites.

7 comments:

  1. Congrats girl! Breaking plateaus is hard but so motivating !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry I have not been commenting, Alex!
    For some reason, Blogger's being a douche and your posts are not showing up in my feed. :(
    But anyway...major congrats on 139! :D
    What an accomplishment!
    That is awesome!
    Well done. :)
    Have a fantastic day today; you deserve it!
    Stay positive, stay beautiful! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome!!!!!!! we're the same weight lol! good luck girly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the picture! Great job on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! Your loss is keeping me motivated! I admire you for being able to fast- I've been cutting down on cals but even eating under 1000 is hard for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good job on being 139!! That's a big step!

    If you're feeling bad about nutrients and stuff, you could always take vitamins and stuff. I take three Flintstone vitamins everyday. Plus a few other supplements. And I always take them right before bed b/c then I know I won't be eating or purging them out. :)

    It's okay, today is a new day. stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay 139 <3 You've got this! xx

    ReplyDelete