Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Aftermath

Morning damage: wrappers everywhere, sore throat, swollen face, dark circles an insomniac would envy, puke on the floor, bruises from where I collapsed on the bathroom floor, 1.5 pounds of water retention, skin that's broken out everywhere.

Jesus-fucking-Christ.  I seriously cannot believe I binged and purged not once, but four separate times.  Fuck.  I probably consumed about 1200 calories last night alone.  No telling how many I actually got up.    What must my neighbors think?  I'm sure they must have heard.  I was all ready with my flu excuse, but no one came to check, so I guess that's something.  Fuck.

Never gonna get it right
You're never gonna get it
Never gonna get it right

My dad is driving down to take me to lunch around noon.  The last thing I want to do is eat, but it's an early Father's Day celebration, so I have to in order to please him.  I'll still stick to the new plan.  

  • 700 calories intake without wiggle room calories burned in exercise, 
  • 100 additional liquid calories 3 times a week, 
  • 40 minutes at the gym 5 times a week, 
  • A dessert item once a week to be included in the daily 700 calories
  • 2 liters of water a day, minimum,
  • Make sure to take diet pills,
  • ABSOLUTELY NO BINGING 

No comments:

Post a Comment