Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Last Day of Summer College

I have finals today, so I refuse to restrict.  My brain needs fuel.  I'll be soup fasting tomorrow, and possibly the next day to make up for it.  July 1st, I start the Thin Skinny Slim diet.  I'll be 130 before my senior year of high school.  I met my goal.  I wanted to be 140 when I left summer college, and as of yesterday, I was 139.5.  I didn't weigh myself this morning as my scale was already packed.  Ah well.

I can't wait to be home.  Tonight I'll be in the comfort of my own bed.  I can watch TV and not have planned mealtimes and go wherever the fuck I want.  It will be magical.  My dad said he'd get me a gym membership, so I have high expectations for this summer.  I need a haircut and to fix the color.  All in good time.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your finals and soup fasts!
    I'm sure you will reach your goal :)
    Have a great time at home!
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm soup :) Good luck with finals! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Congrats on meeting your goal! That is always such an accomplishment!

    Soup fasts = yummy fasts.

    And I'm going to look into this Skinny Slim Diet... I've never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is this skinny slim diet? I will also look into it! It is a really good idea to relax on yourself during finals. It is crappy to be focused on food during exams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How have you been? I hope you got that gym membership and the new hairstyle you wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alex, I hope you're okay hun, you haven't been around for a few months- I miss you xx

    ReplyDelete