Monday, June 6, 2011

Early Yoga

I just got back from an early morning yoga class.  I'm not usually one for working out in the mornings, but this was nice.  I'm in the beginning stages of carpal tunnel, so all the downward dog shit sucked, but other than that I really enjoyed it.  I especially liked that my collar bones were the most prominent in the room.  I must be doing something right.

I finally lost those two pounds I gained in DC.  So that puts me back down at 148.  I resolve to never be in the 150's again.  It's too much trouble.  I am too wide.  I must narrow out and disappear.

I have a math test later.  Yayy.  So I think I'll make a cup of tea and prepare.

I feel like no one reads this blog anymore.  Not a single comment on my last two posts.  I guess I'm just greedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment