Sunday, April 3, 2011

SGD Day 7

So when I arrived home, one of the first things my dad told me was, "I got all that healthy shit you wanted."  So when he left for work, I decided to make breakfast.  He forgot the celery, the carrots, the oranges, the vegetarian vegetable soup, and the low-cal bread.  Instead, he got cauliflower, which I don't even like.  Fuckin' a, man.  I've already worked out once today, so I guess I'll go to the store before I run again.  I think I'll eat half a can of soup first, so I don't shop hungry.  If I do, I'll grab a chocolate bar on the way out or something.  I don't trust myself.

E texted me today to say that she's lost six pounds over March.  I congratulated her, but inside I am such a bitch.  In my head, I was gloating.  I've lost four pounds on the first week of the SGD alone.  I think she started purging again, though.  She initially lost a stone doing it, but decided it was "unhealthy."  She's the only real life friend who knows that I've ever purged, but I told her it happened "only once."  What a lie.  Purging isn't my favorite, but I'm not afraid to do so when the need arises.

On a more personal note, there was a guy at the debate tournament.  He was cute, tall, geeky, and we had about five billion different things in common.  I tried really, really, really hard to like him.  But no... I can't see myself having for feelings for anyone besides T.  And that kind of scares me.

3 comments:

  1. Your lucky your dad gets anything like that for you. I have to go with my mum to make her buy it and then my sister eats it all :/
    Eww we've got that poster up in the school dinner hall. It always puts me off lunch :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen that poster before but I did remember hearing something about eating crisps so many times a year means you're drinking so many litres of oil. YUCK.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ewww... That poster is nasty! But she domehow still has nice arms... Hmm

    Anyways

    I bet you did better than you think at the debate. Sometimes we can be too hard on our selves, you know?

    ReplyDelete