Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Denial

My head hurts and my stomach is growling.  My body is weak weak weak weak weak.  It could live for months off its fat stores, and yet it still wants more.  My dad plans on making pancakes tonight.  I don't know what I'm going to do.  I can always skip the meal, claim to be not hungry.  But God, I'm so hungry.  No.  I can lie, even to myself.

@Lola - No, you never told me you were from Alabama.  It's good to see a fellow southerner on this site :D

Leg Thinspo? (:







9 comments:

  1. I love slender long legs. But I hate the girls who have them lol. Great thinspo! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the legssss, so thinspirational! & I'm so jealous that you are so strong, & don't give in to cravings, I'd kill to be able to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gahh!! bEautiful legs <3

    Saty strong

    xo Caro

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh pancakes... sooo good yet so so so bad!! good job saying no!

    stay strong
    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg thank you for the wonderful leg thinspo! I'm totally lusting after thin legs more than anything right now! <3 Good luck with the pancakes, you can totally do it! Be strong! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I just started following, love the leg thinspo! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your comment meant so much to me. thank you so much. just. thank you.

    hang in there. you inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh dear pancakes are so hard to resist arent they? my weakness is pikelets... Did you think of an excuse or did you eat them? :)

    thank you so much for your comment on my blog, and yes... it did mean alot to me so thank you thank you- you really are a wonderful person

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the legs of the girl in the grey tee, 2nd one from the bottom. id gay for her!

    ReplyDelete