Thursday, April 14, 2011

Goal Weight 1: Check

I woke up this morning at 149.5 lbs.  That means I've reached my first goal weight.  I don't know how to feel about it.  It's like a birthday.  You wait up until midnight, eagerly awaiting midnight... and then the witching hour comes and you don't feel any differently.  I don't feel lighter.  In fact, I woke up this morning absolutely positive I'd gained.  I don't think it's "real" weight.  I've lost 3.5 pounds since Monday... that has to be water weight.  I bought my reward anyway.  It's a pretty purple new food journal.  However, to encourage me to keep it up, I won't let myself write in it until I've been at 150 or lower for three consecutive days.

My fast is going well enough.  28 hours in, 20 to go.  Tomorrow I leave for the state debate tournament, which means I'll be skipping lunch with the team.  I don't think I can do that without looking super suspicious.  Last time we ate out, I didn't order anything either.  I might make this a 40 hour fast again... that way I can eat with the team and avoid those suspicions.  Perhaps.

We're all meeting at A's house in about an hour to practice our pieces one more time before the tournament.  I know for a fact there will be cookies... send me skinnies, lovelies.  I'll need them.  Sweets are my biggest weakness.

And I might have broken my three month streak of being cut free last night.  Yeah...



7 comments:

  1. YAY! congratulations!!! the 140's are awesome :) you can keep it up dearie!

    and great job on this fast, it'll be over before you know it!

    I'm really sorry about the cutting. Just try to make last night the very last time. don't hurt my alex, please

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing, congrats! Do something nice to yourself today, you deserve it. much much love doll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats so great!
    congrats love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on accomplishing your first goal weight! :) I'm sad to hear about you breaking your three month streak though. I really, really hope you don't feel the need to do it again, because you are an amazing, beautiful girl, who will never deserve to be hurt. Have a lovely day and be strong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!! I totally know what you mean, goal weights don't always seem the tremendous occasion they should be. But you're absolutely right to celebrate with the diary, it's important to celebrate and be happy over the little successes or you'll start to wonder why you're doing it at all.

    I'm sorry about the cutting.. It took a lot to get me to stop. But I hope you feel better soon, you are lovely and we are all sending love & hugs. You deserve the best, beautiful. Stay strong! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaaay, darling, you've done it!! 140-- check! You're wonderful, keep it up :)

    Great job on the fast also, and good luck on the tournament tomorrow :)

    Love,
    Lu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay congrats on your goal weight 1! :) Keep it up, you can do it ♥
    Don't let the 3 month streak get you down either. I used to do it and it took ages but I gradually stopped. I still want to sometimes though but you can move past breaking it. :) xx

    ReplyDelete