Monday, April 4, 2011

Hungry, Hungry Hippo

Despite a substantial breakfast (2 pieces light toast with honey), I was dizzy and shaky all day today.  I had eaten, so I didn't even connect it with hunger.  I thought I was genuinely sick, until at lunchtime when I ate my cup of soup and felt instantly better.  I am weak.  Pathetic.  Yesterday was a 650 calorie day, too.  The scale was up half a pound this morning because of it.  What is wrong with me?

I'm still hungry.  After school I had an orange and a cup of peppermint tea, but my stomach still growls.  I hate this.  I am a slave to gluttony.  I will run to punish my weak body.  It must learn that it is not in control.  This is a mind game, and I will win.

3 comments:

  1. hey, be careful okay? I know you want this really bad, but don't go too far. If you go too hard on yourself now it will only make the binge 10x worse. I applaud your constitution, but don't do anything to hurt yourself or your dream.

    lots of love and support,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your foods were healthy so that's good! Stay strong sweetie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were all health foods, don't go too hard on yourself! :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete