Saturday, April 23, 2011

Nyquil and Headaches

Last night I finished off the bottle of Nyquil and passed out into a deep and dreamless sleep.  Thankfully.  I took too much, though, and woke up dizzy and headache-y.  Sounds were too loud.  I just wanted to sleep more.  I suppose this is what being hungover would feel like.  Not that I haven't been drunk.  I have.  I'm just really lucky.  So I had an orange, a tiny pancake from last night, and drank a ton of water.  I feel better now, so it's whatever.

I'm back down to 149.  A weekend to put on three pounds, a week to take it back off.  I can eat 1200 calories a day, but no more binging and foregoing calorie counting completely.  My chest hurts, and I'm starving, so I guess my metabolism is up and running.  It's going to be a good day.  I will make it a good day if it kills me.

Edit: I mentioned in last night's post that I bought on a pair of jeans that were a size too small (Junior's 11) at the thrift store for motivation.  I was hungry, so I decided to try to attempt to pull them over my thunder thighs so I wouldn't feel like eating anymore.  And they fit.  Well then.  They're a bit snug around the waist, and the muffin top makes me dreadfully self-conscious, but they fit.  Hell to the yes.

5 comments:

  1. yessss!!! hallelujah for losing a jeans size! I am so proud of you!

    and feel better from the nyquil hangover. have a wonderful easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for fitting into skinny jeans! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on fitting into the jeans!! :) I'm very proud of you! I need to buy something that's too small, for motivation. Good job on losing the pounds. I hope you have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. muffintop! Oh god, I have one now. I lost it for a while, and now it's back with the 8lbs. It'll be gone soon. Much love and skinnies and happy easter doll!

    ReplyDelete