Sunday, April 10, 2011

I pretend like I'm not counting the days.

109 without you.  In case you were wondering.  Sure we're "friends," but we both know that's to placate  my overwhelmingly suffocating need.  I can't be too upset, though.  You're doing so much better without me.  I'm taking your pictures and poems off the walls today... not that you'll come over again and see the difference.

Sorry about the deeply personal post... Here's some thinspo to make up for it.  Seems like an odd category, but how about skinny backs and butts? :)







7 comments:

  1. Love it- my bum is one of my worst areas. It's massive! Can't wait till it looks like the ones in the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't apologize for deep, personal posts! yeah this is your weightloss blog, but it's also a great place to vent! venting is the most theraputic thing for me sometimes. whenever i let an emotional build up, i end up binging or somehow interfereing with my plan for the day/week/etc. get your sad, bad, negative feelings out and then go on to make yourself smile! i want this for you as much as you do! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been veering from the weight loss-only blog style to more of a just personal blog with a whole lot of diet stuff on it. I love reading about other people's lives too, so it's no biggie!

    stay strong, okay love? It's super hard dealing with friends who stop talking to you especially when you feel like you're being needy. Try reaching out to new people, maybe? I know this part sucks, but it's gonna get better.

    lots of love

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I found your blog! I can't wait to start following you. xo A

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey it's your blog, don't apologise, write whatever the hell you want. :D
    Not an odd category to me, I used to love my back when I was thinner. And the second picture? ♥ I want her legs too :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Personal posts are what make blogs real, what make us feel a connection with a complete stranger over the internet.

    You're hurting and sometimes it takes a long, long time to let go of someone but one day you'll get there.

    Hugs,

    ~ H

    ReplyDelete