Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fat Cow

This weekend was full of conscious, purposeful sabotage.  Friday morning we left for the state capital for the MHSAA Debate State Championship.  But unfortunately, on the way there, the storms were awful.  We had to pull over halfway there because the tornado sirens were going off.  Half of me hoped we would see the tornado.  No one could have stopped me from running into it.  I would have flown.  But of course, the other half is much more rational, and cowered in the concrete pizza buffet with the rest of the team.  There is where I made a terrible decision.

I decided to not count calories for the remainder of the trip.  I would eat however much I wanted of whatever I wanted.  Let the gluttony begin.  Pizza, cookies, cupcakes, candy.  Delicious, delicious food.  And let me tell you, I felt great.  I was defying myself.  I was hurting myself.  And I finally had enough energy.  But of course, all good things must come to an end.  I gained 3 pounds in a single weekend, but I'm not surprised at all.  Today I will ease back into restricting.  

Oh, and it's time for the ultimate punishment.  You all will see my gigantic body.  I hope you can use it as reverse thinspo so something good can come out of this.

Flabby arms, bulging belly, ugly hair.  Why do I want to eat like a "normal" person?

The dress I have to wear tomorrow for the Rotary luncheon.  I'm so wide.  I'm going to look like a fat cow next to all of the beautiful people.

I'm sorry to anyone who thought I was an "inspiration."  Yes, I do my best to work off my binges, but that's no reason to admire me.  

3 comments:

  1. It's good to indulge sometimes, don't worry :)
    You look fine! And even if you gave gained 3 pounds, think of how much lighter you are than your HW. Those 3 pounds can be lost as quickly as they went on :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a treadmill in your room!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're still an inspiration to me! We all have setbacks and instead of sitting there and doing nothing about it, you work your butt off to fix them. :) I'm very jealous of your treadmill!

    ReplyDelete