Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lazy Day

I stayed home sick today.  When I woke up, I was so nauseous that I could barely move.  My head was pounding, and I could feel my blood pressure plummeting.  My throat is sore.  Fatigue has set into my bones.  It's just hunger... my body is weak.  But I couldn't tell my father that, so I lied and told him I caught the stomach flu from E.

So far I've had most of a banana with my birth control pills.  I'm waiting until my dad goes to work to make myself a small lunch.  I think I'll just sauté some bell pepper and mushrooms in a pan.  I want pizza.  I don't even like pizza all that much, so I have no clue why I'm craving it.  I can't excerise today without looking suspicious, so the plan is to eat less than 500.  It's doable.

I just realized that by skipping today, I've given myself a four day weekend since we have Good Friday off, too.  Sweeeet.

Edit: I ate lunch.  1 cup of veggie soup (90).  Then purged it.  I hate eating when no one's home.  There's nothing to stop me from doing whatever I want with food.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon! Maybe there is a mineral/vitamin in the pizza making you crave pizza? I read somewhere this can happen; like if you crave chocolate, your body wants magnesium (I think it's magnesium).

    And in reply; I haven't been able to stop eating this week, hence that post and then the following meal plan. I hope the scales are kind to me too! Believe me, my mind is set to it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you feel better. less than 500 is a good plan&cheers for a 4day weekend. stay strong, lady. have a fun (longass) weekend.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw sweetie, feel better. and maybe it's a good idea to eat something. if you're feeling sick its better to eat a little something now than to mess up your metabolism and etc. or set yourself up for a binge. look after your long term best interests, okay?
    much love and support,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete