Monday, April 11, 2011

It's 3 AM, and I must be lonely

It's nearly 2 in the morning, and I can't sleep.  My eyes are tired, but otherwise I'm wide awake.  I can hear my dad downstairs in the kitchen.  The fatass is going for his third midnight snack.  Silently, I scoff.  Fasting today was effortless.  It's never been this easy.  Ever.  I had three liters of water, a cup of tea, and a diet coke.  Who needs food?  Only now is my stomach growling, and that's probably more from the lack of sleep than anything.  I might continue this into tomorrow.  The longest fast I've ever done was right at 40 hours.  Right now, this one has been going on for 30.  I'm feeling confident right now, but let's see how I feel in the morning, when I'm groggy and irritable from lack of sleep.

I finished my last pack of cigarettes today.  I have to steal them from my dad, but since he's "quit" smoking right now, I'm shit out of luck.  It's a pity, too.  When I'm craving nicotine, I don't have any time to crave food.

Now, Ana-answer asked me for tips on purging.  Here's my tip: don't do it.  It seems like the perfect solution.  You can eat all you want, and not have to deal with any negative repercussions.  But that's a lie.  As a general rule of thumb, I assume that I've absorbed about half the calories I've put into my system, regardless of how fast I purge it out.  And some foods are impossible to get up.  Oh, and let's not forget the awful bloating that occurs.  When I'm done, my face swells to about twice its normal size which only makes me look fat fat fat.  And purging is just awful for your teeth and breath.  I don't mean to get preachy here, but it seriously is just a bad idea.  I understand that sometimes after a binge it's "necessary," but avoid it as much as possible.  


Have lovely dreams, girls <3

1 comment:

  1. I can't purge, but even if I could, I'd be afraid for my teeth--they're already pretty bad. I already have nightmares about them cracking or falling out. Ana-answer, if you're still out there, if you have to "purge," there are other ways to do it. If I mess up my restriction, I exercise more. If it's a bad binge, it's hard to work off all the calories, but exercise is healthier than throwing up. Or using laxatives, which I occasionally do, but only because when I eat too much, I have troubles... going.

    ReplyDelete