I got home from therapy about an hour ago. It was a pretty decent session. We talked a lot about the stress I'm under, that I put myself under. She seemed a bit concerned about how much I've been working out, but I told her that it was just to cover my anxiety issues. Running really does keep my anxiety level down, but I love watching the little calorie ticker go up as I press on.
I think I have a new favorite meal plan for the day. Breakfast is a cup of Special K with 1% milk. Lunch is a green apple, with celery sticks to munch on throughout the school day. Dinner is a salad with 1 cal per spray dressing. Overall, that's 395 for the day. I think this plan will work for me. I feel a little hungry, but that'll go away when I run.
Tomorrow, my intake will be shot to hell. My school's science club will be going to the zoo in a nearby city. I'm really excited for the break from school, and for T to be there. But I'm worried about the kind of food that'll be there. I'm guessing it'll be pizzas and hotdogs and chicken nuggets and other calorie laden little morsels. Hopefully they'll have a salad because I can't get away with not eating. T watches me too closely.
Edit: I'm dying for a bit of peanut butter, but my intake today is so great, I don't think I want to risk it.
Okay, so seven facts about myself.
1. I have major depressive disorder and general anxiety disorder. I was diagnosed with Bipolar II for a couple years, but that was revoked a couple months ago.
2. I have trouble listening to music. It makes me feel too much.
3. Almost everything I've learned, National Geographic has taught me.
4. I used to want to be a psychologist until I realized I can't relate to people. I haven't quite decided what I want to do next.
5. I have a stuffed blue monkey that I can't sleep without. I've never named it.
6. I love to read. This year, I'm writing down every book I read so I can look over it at the end of the year.
7. About two months ago, I dyed my hair auburn. I'm still not sure if I like it.
And now, I nominate:
Determined Girl at taste-thin.blogspot.com
The_Dark_Knight at notanotherteendiet.blogspot.com
Meg at perfectbyana.blogspot.com
Charr at allieverwantedwasthis.blogspot.com
Isobel at countdowntoskinny.blogspot.com
Kitty T at questforsizezero.blogspot.com
Ellie at theemptyplatebrigade.blogspot.com
Thanks again to Determined Girl and Jackie for nominating me :) It feels good to be back at blogging after such a long absence, and I'm glad to know I haven't totally lost my touch.
(My current favorite thinspo)