Sunday, March 27, 2011

Waste of Time

I wanted to go get new glasses today, but once my dad made me drive all the way across town, I parked the car, only to discover that the place was closed.  Fantastic.  My glasses broke last week, and I've been relying on my contacts, which I absolutely hate, but I have no choice right now.

I haven't eaten since around noon yesterday, so this fast is a lot longer than I realized.  No wonder this fast is so much more difficult than usual.  I have no problem with 24 hour fasts, but I passed that mark hours ago.  Passing through the kitchen, I ate a tiny piece of lox without even realizing (33).  So now I guess I'll hop on the treadmill for half an hour, if not longer.  Actually, I think I'll just go until I collapse.  Seems fitting.

I hate myself.



3 comments:

  1. it's at moments like this that having EDs sucks ( by that I mean thinking, 'what's the point of going on'). one minute you're feeling good, the other you're so tired, depressed... All you want is to sleep the pounds away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for fasting so long!
    If it gets too much just take a nap :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't hate yourself, love.
    Congrats on doing so well fasting, just please be careful with yourself. Passing out doesn't sound too good.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete