Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Little Better

I'm so appreciative of everyone's lovely comments last night.  My head was in a terrible place, yet you girls still managed to make me smile.  You are all beautiful, lovely people.  Truly.

A showed up last night around midnight.  She feels terribly sick, poor thing.  She puked all over my bathroom around 2 AM, and then cleaned it all up without ever waking me.  Although I did wake up to a pile of puke-y rags, but those can just go in a washer.  I hope she starts to feel better.  She looks so pathetic and tiny when she's sick.  She's currently curled up on my window seat watching Dirty Jobs.

School starts back tomorrow and I have a giant worksheet to do for AP Statistics.  Whoops.  So today will consist of watching TV with A, that worksheet, and a jog.  And trying really hard not to think or feel.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for all your support, darling, for being there for me and for being so lovely, it really means a lot more to me than I will ever be able to tell you.

    You're so strong... just stay that way. You're an inspiration.

    Love always,
    Lu.

    ReplyDelete