Thursday, March 24, 2011

Someone Throw Shamu Back In the Ocean

Debate tournament tomorrow.  I'm actually sort of nervous for this one.  It's a National Forensics League (NFL) tournament, which means it's a national qualifiers.  I already qualified for the Catholic Forensics League tournament in Dramatic Interpretation, but I'm actually trying for debate this time, which in my opinion is a lot harder.    I wrote the cases this week, and patched up all the holes last night.  I think I'll polish some more tonight, then email my cases to my parter, K.

I'm all packed and ready to go.  I hate the way suits look on me, and I still don't know how to walk in heels.  I feel so fat, like a beached whale.  Hi, I'm Cellulite Sally, look at my huge badonkadonk.  Oh, don't forget about me, Backfat Betty.  Who could have said that?  Oh yeah, it's TINA THE TALKING TUMMY.

Points to you if you get that reference.



3 comments:

  1. i'm too dumb to ever grasp what's going on in debate. so pat yourself on the back for being intelligent. it took me a couple days of practice (plus bandaids, soaking my feet, etc) to learn to walk in heels easily. once before a dance i wore my heels every day for about a week just to get the hang of them. anyway, i'm sure you'll do great. stay strong, babygirl.
    xoxo
    zette
    p.s. is that from white chicks? i think i watched it a little drunk once. so i'm not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I use to love debate competitions. I was head of Debate club in high school (cool i know haha) and I use to love the rush of competitions.

    But I know mean about the way we had to dress. I felt like a whale everytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. White Chicks!

    And love I bet you look amazing in that suit. <3

    ReplyDelete