Monday, March 28, 2011

Skinny Girl Diet - Day 1

I've been up since just past midnight, which explains for the early posting.  I plan on starting the Skinny Girl Diet (which from henceforth shall be known simply as 'SGD') today.  400 cal, not counting fruits and veggies.  Since most of what I eat constitutes as fruits and veggies, this diet actually leaves a lot of wiggle room.

Meal plan for today:

Breakfast: 
Green tea: 0
Cup of Cereal: Between 160 and 200, depending on the brand
3/4 cup of 1% milk: 75

Lunch: 
Apple: 80
Celery Sticks: 20
10 Almonds: 70

Snack:
Banana: 105

Dinner: 
Spinach leaves with 1 cal spray dressing: 25

Planned total: 575
SGD total: 350 of 400

I really think this diet will work for me.  Wish me luck, girls (:

7 comments:

  1. Nice plan and good luck!
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck ^^ I love this pic anyways

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture... so true. That will be all of us :D
    Good luck, I hope it works for you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. keep it up girl!! everyday you succeed is a reason to stay strong -- you got this

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the great work! I'm proud of you. Be careful, take care.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, sorry for spamming you with comments but I gave you an award :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this diet. It's structure, but also forgiving. best of luck!

    ReplyDelete