Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shopping

Back down to 160, even after yesterday's atrocious calorie count (1516).  It's probably because I hopped on the treadmill and refused to get off until my net calorie count for the day was below 1000.

Today I have to take my sister shopping.  She still hasn't found an Easter dress.  Last time we looked for a dress for her, it ended with her fighting tears in the dressing room because she couldn't fit into a size 15.  She makes me so mad sometimes.  Either accept your size, or do something about it.  If she's going to be lazy, she's going to be fat.  But if she actually got off her ass and ran every now and stopped eating so much crap, she'd get thinner.  It's simple.

I need a new outfit for an upcoming debate tournament, so today won't be a total waste.  I wish I could wait to shop until I was down a size or two, but there's just no time.  The tournament is this weekend.  Speaking of which, I really need to write my pro case.  The topic is incredibly interesting this month, but I just can't bring myself to care about anything.  I gave my outlines to my partner so she can write the case for once, but she can't write worth shit, so I really better go ahead and do it.


If I was tiny, my debate clothes would look so much better, and I could be that much more intimidating when I speak.  My powerful words coming from a tiny little body.  Maybe we'd win more than half our debates if I were tiny.  It doesn't make sense, but does anything? 

3 comments:

  1. "it ended with her fighting tears in the dressing room because she couldn't fit into a size 15."
    I assume from the way that you continued this is quite large? I'm in the UK and our sizes go up in like 10, 12 etc and all I know if UK sizes are smaller than US ones.

    "Either accept your size, or do something about it."
    Oh I so agree!! The amount of fat people I know who whine about their size and I think, 'do something then!'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about doing something about it if you are fat. My friends are always moaning at me about their size, but then go and eat a chocolate bar! Honestly, dothey not realise that things like that are the whole reason they are fat?
    Good luck with the debate :)
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I share the same philosophy as you, if you're unhappy with your size, please don't complain unless you're actively trying to do something about it.

    I think that's one of my biggest pet peeves. If you're trying hard to lose weight and haven't reached your goal then complain all you want I feel your pain! BUT if you're doing nothing about it other than whine and complain, I don't know what I'm suppose to do or say to help you!

    ~ H

    ReplyDelete