Monday, March 14, 2011

"And on a rainy Monday, I feel it inside me."

It's been a long, lonely, rainy Monday.  Spring break started this week, so I don't even have school to keep me busy.  It's strange, but as much as I need a break every time school is out, I don't really enjoy it.  I would much rather be busy.  I feel so unproductive.  So worthless.

I wish either E or A were in town.  I used to be a firm believer that there could not be love without trust.  I was wrong.  I don't trust either of them, but they're still my best friends.  They've done nothing to me.  They've done nothing to deserve me being this awful to them.  I just hate everyone, okay?  I even hate the people I love.

I can't sleep at night.  I just lie awake thinking about everything I've done wrong, everything I will do wrong.  I'm ugly, despicable, worthless, fat.  I don't know what is so wrong with me.  I really don't.  But there's something.

No comments:

Post a Comment