Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SGD Day 2

It's a 300 cal day, and I've done quite well.

In:
1 packet oatmeal: 130
Banana: 105
10 Almonds: 70
4 carrot sticks: 20
Apple: 80
Sliced kiwi: ~50
2 egg whites with spinach and tomato: 78
Frozen banana: 105

I love eating frozen bananas.  If you freeze them right when they're about to go bad, they taste deliciously sweet and creamy.  It's a good sweets replacement when you're on a diet that doesn't make you count fruits and veggies.  I'm still craving something, though.  I'm not sure what.  I want something with texture.  Solid.  I've only had 236 cals that need to be counted, but today is kind of high despite that because today is a rest day.  I don't know.  Maybe I'll snack on some cheerios.  I'd still be under 300 if I ate half a cup.  I don't know.  I don't know.  I don't know.

But things are going well weight-wise.  I pulled a random pair of jeans out of the drawer, and was out of the house before I realized they were a size smaller than what I usually wear.  So that made for a good morning.

3 comments:

  1. Youre doing really well, keep it up!
    Wow that's great about the jeans :D
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe - keep it up girly! I'm going to take up that idea on the bananas sounds so nummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you (: I think it takes a special person on the inside to be beautiful, and I'm not quite there yet.

    Amazing tip on the nanas! I'll definitely try it, because sweets tend to be my weakness! <3

    ReplyDelete