Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday Morning

Good morning.

Last night was surprisingly fun.  I thought I'd be spending all night with my cat, but T wanted me to come hang out.  Sometimes seeing T is hard.  We dated for over a year, and we only broke up a little less than three months ago.  He's always been my best friend, though, so we still hang out occasionally.

But yeah.  It was nice.  The faint traces of awkward are fading away.  I haven't gotten over him at all, but that's okay.  I don't really need to right now.  But I have no idea how he feels about me, other than that he still wants to be friends.  That bothers me a lot.

Yesterday was good food-wise.  I had cereal with 1% milk for breakfast, tortellini for lunch, a banana for my after school snack, and a bowl of baby spinach leaves for dinner.  I ran for 15 minutes, and walked a few miles around the mall with T and some friends.  So that's a good day.

I'm taking my sister to Barnes and Noble later.  This morning I had a peanut butter and jelly bagel, and later I'll have a skinny caramel macchiato and at the book store, and that'll be it for the day if everything goes well.  I don't know if I'll be able to run again today.  I'm still a beginner, and it reallyyyy hurts to do too much too soon.

So I think it's time for my favorite way to waste a Saturday: with Sims 3 and America's Next Top Model.

No comments:

Post a Comment