Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Coasting

Today's been really nice food-wise.  I only ate breakfast and a banana after school.  It's my usual dinnertime, but I'm not hungry.  I guess I'll work out instead.

I had an opportunity to spend time with T today, but I missed it.  I was out getting my new glasses and my license renewed.  I hate missing any opportunities.  Ever since we broke up, we barely spend any time together.  I know.  Silly me.  That's what a breakup means.  But I miss him.

I feel like I'm coasting through life.  Just existing on the edges of society.  I sort of like it this way.  I'm not sad.  I'm not really angry.  I'm not anything.  I take up space.  I have matter.  I must exist.  But do I?

It's Shrodinger's cat.  Is it alive?  Is it dead?  You'll never know until you open the box.  Does the girl truly live?  Can you know until she dies?

2 comments:

  1. coasting isn't necessarily a bad thing, i suppose. i'm glad you've had a good day. i think i'll work out instead of dinner, too. don't want to ruin a fast. stay strong, darling. your post has made me think. so thanks for that.
    xoxo
    zette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coasting isn't bad - at least you are existing. Some people don't even exist... I coast too - always on the edge... <3 sometimes - that's a good thing. :)

    ReplyDelete