Friday, March 18, 2011

Dreadful.

A has been over all day.  In fact, she's coming back over later.  We've just spent all day watching TV and being lazy.  I want to run so badly.  I get all antsy when I do nothing, but she seems to love it.  Of course, she's super busy all the time, juggling dozens of extracurriculars, but still.  Did I also mention she's tiny?  A lovely size two, and she doesn't even have to try.  I feel monstrous compared to her, especially since she's a couple inches shorter than me.

The cake situation last night wasn't so bad.  My sister didn't want more than a few bites, so we shared a piece.  I made the cake with diet sprite like I did the cupcakes, and she never knew.  She wanted to go to Sonic though.  Ugh.  She scarfed down a blast and tots.  I had this strawberry smoothie thing, but it just tasted...fake.  Like artificial sweetener and sugary strawberry yogurt.  So I gave the rest to her.  I'm taking her out for sushi tonight.  I'm so excited about it.  I absolutely adore sushi, even if it is a bit caloric.  I feel like all the health benefits outweigh the calories.  They don't, but I'm going to pretend they do for my own sanity.

I found this really great Wishbone dressing in the back of my refrigerator.  It's this raspberry vinaigrette that's only 1 cal a spray.  So a bowl of spinach leaves with a couple sprays of that is only 22 calories.  I think I've found my new favorite lunch.

Edit:  I took my sister out for sushi.  I ate way too much and felt sick.  So I went to the furthest bathroom and purged.  I was afraid to get everything out because I know how sound carries in this house.  Sushi is an easy food to explain away, though.  Luckily, she hasn't said anything yet.  I'm just horrible at purging.  It takes so long and I can never get everything up.  Oh well.  Practice makes perfect, right?  I still feel sick and full and disgusting.  I'll find a movie and power walk through it or something.  I feel too full to run.  My throat is still burning from the wasabi making its way back up my esophagus.  I just feel awful.


No comments:

Post a Comment