Monday, March 21, 2011

Back to Routine

School started back today.  I forgot how taxing the days are, and how much homework the teachers always give after a vacation.  I have Statistics, US History, Psychology, Chemistry, and more.  Ugh.  Shoot me.  Right after I finish up this post, I'll have to attack mountain of books.  Even worse, I had an appointment with the optometrist after school, so I lost an hour there.  I have therapy after school tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to it.  I don't go often enough for my liking.  Even though my therapist doesn't know anything about my eating issues, she helps with the depression, anxiety, lack of self-esteem, and more.  She really is wonderful.

I enjoy having routine to my days.  It's always so much easier to eat well on a schedule.  Most days, breakfast is a cup of cereal with 1% milk, an apple for lunch, celery sticks for snack, and something low-cal for dinner.  I was naughty tonight.  A cup of brown rice with soy sauce (~240).  I'll usually allow myself a banana if I'm still hungry, but I think I'll be fine tonight.

On a more personal note, Yellowcard's new album comes out tomorrow.  I am so fucking excited.  I'll probably wake up early just so I can download it before school.  Yellowcard has been one of my favorite bands since the seventh grade.  They're really the only band I've carried with me throughout my entire adolescence, especially when my music taste shifted from hard emo shit to softer, more whiney emo shit.  Not that Yellowcard is emo shit.  They're actually much more upbeat than what I usually listen to.  Perhaps that's why I love them so much.

The ever lovely Determined Girl at taste-thin  awarded me with the Versatile Blogger award, and I'll write that post later.  Probably tomorrow.  Wish me luck with my paper for AP Psych, girls.  I'll need it.

1 comment:

  1. Haha yeah school is so hard, but routine is good, if a bit boring :)
    Nice intake :)
    And I just youtubed yellowcard and they are really good!
    Stay strong,
    Lottie x

    ReplyDelete